The blue whale game is one of the dangerous game created ever. As we play plethora games all over the internet which are mostly in offline and online modes too! But have you ever heard about this game which kills you? Have you ever heard about a game which controls your mental situations and makes you commit suicide? Yes! it’s blue whale game.
” The Blue Whale Game ” – Is It Killer Game or Suicide Game?
Most of us don’t follow proper tweak while browsing the internet. As most of us never care about the sites we visit. And some just think that the internet is nothing. They just feel like the internet is just google, facebook and youtube with its alternatives.
You might haven’t heard about Dark Web which is fully loaded with scammers, murderers etc which is cannot be surfed by normal users. More than 90% of worlds internet traffic deals with the dark web. Right, I will discuss the dark web and deep web in my upcoming posts. But the most trending game these days is the blue whale or the secret house or also known as wakeup at 4:20 AM.
Blue Whale Dare: What is Blue Whale Challenge?
This is a kind of app which cannot be found on google play store nor on the app store. To get this game you have to join a different kind of groups or you have to surf some deep links or malicious links to get the app. As we won’t recommend you to do this.
The blue whale challenge is kinda game, If got up to you and have installed it on your mobile then you have no option to ignore it. ( Bllahhhh Just ShiT ). As it not just a shitty game. Let me clarify you that plenty of teenagers in Russia have played this game which at final stage killed them. Which means that the final stage of the game ends up with the player’s suicide. This means you have to face up to 50 challenges later the game ends up with the player’s death.
The challenges here within the game starts with some simple to-do’s and later on the player has to face attractive and dis-useful challenges. These challenges are too tough enough which motivates the player to complete up to the given tasks and to prove his/her self.
The game is attracted by most of the teenagers of 14-year-old to 22-year-old ones. The reason for this attractivity is that teens of this age get some simple tasks or challenges in the beginning. These simple tasks here include watching horror movies at night. Once they complete watching the movie, They have to submit a small proof of it.
So, Basically, the game is controlled by an administrator who motivates the player and provides them the tasks. These admins of the game are anonymous. Not even the play knows any info about the admin/controller. But the admin knows each and every personal info of the player and motivates and even blackmails the player to complete the tasks without fail.
The 50 Tasks – Blue Whale Game Challenges
Some media reports say that participants are required to send photos to a “curator” or a “whale” proving they did the tasks. The “whale” is often an older person who is manipulating them and does not do the tasks themselves.
- Carve a specific phrase on the person’s own hand or arm.
- Wake up at 4:20 a.m. and watch a scary video (sent by the curator.)
- Make lengthwise cuts on the person’s own arm.
- Draw a whale on a piece of paper
- Write “yes” on the person’s own leg if ready to be a whale. Otherwise, they should cut themselves multiple times.
- Secret task (written in code.)
- Scratch (a message) on the person’s own arm.
- Write a status online about being a whale.
- Overcome a fear.
- Get up at 4:20 and go to the roof.
- Carve a whale on the person’s own hand.
- Watch scary videos all day.
- Listen to music the “curator” sends.
- Cut your lip.
- Poke the person’s own arm/hand with a needle.
- Make yourself hurt or sick.
- Go to a roof and stand on the edge.
- Stand on a bridge.
- Climb a crane.
- At this step, the “curator” somehow checks to see if the participant is trustworthy.
- Talk with a “whale” on Skype.
- Sit down on a roof with legs dangling over the edge.
- Another job that is in code.
- A secret mission
- Meet with a “whale.”
- The “curator” assigns a date that the person will die.
- Visit a railroad.
- Do not talk to anyone all day.
- Give an oath/vow about being a whale
The creator of this hazardous game “Philipp Budeikin” has been arrested. He even admitted that he was the creator of the blue whale game. However, But there are plethora resources which prove that the game is still available online and are controlled by different people all over the world.
So please be aware of the kinda games and never even try to step on them. Hope you gained enough knowledge about the blue whale – killer game. Do share your views in the comments section below.